ridiculous iptv requests?

lamblamb

TK Veteran
maybe it's just me but i simply cannot understand the logic of requesting the following?

bearing in mind this is an iptv request.

Looking for a new iptv supplier.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY I DONT WANT TO BE IN AND DATED WITH SUPPLIERS WHO HAVNT GOT WHAT I’M ASKING FOR!
all uk channels - REALLY? EVERY SINGLE UK CHANNEL AVAILABLE?
All german channels - AS ABOVE.
All sports- ?
No vpn
All vod - ?
Multiroom. - ? 2 OR 50 DEVICES?
Catch up and full epg for both uk/german channels. - FFS

yeah, the same thing applies for people who request iptv, cable, and sat lines every day (or sometimes three times a day!) for years and years at a time with no intention of ever buying any of them, just continuously getting free TV because that £30 is just so precious they can't bear to see it go :mad:

this is him talking to his chum over the fence
I tell you waht shamus, you don't need to bother with all that cable TV and sky tv Bollax, I've found a site that gives it ya fer free
- free Anal? - are ye sure?
Oh christ ya, all ye need to do is request a test every day and change some settings in ye box and restart it and begorra, ye get everything so ye do noye.
- that's all fine and dandy Anal but what happens when ye run out of people willing to give you a free test?
That's the best bit Shamus - they never run oyt! there's allways loads of em and they allways fall for it.... until October 2018 ish and I've got to request 3 times in the same day as they all seem to know me now.
- Do you wanna borra £30 begorra?
I don't thinks so Shamus because any sub I take now will be on and off ten times a minute for the next ten years and Sky TV is £100 per month, what do you think i should do?
- have you ever contemplated growing a brain?

yeah, the same thing applies for people who request iptv, cable, and sat lines every day (or sometimes three times a day!) for years and years at a time with no intention of ever buying any of them, just continuously getting free TV because that £30 is just so precious they can't bear to see it go :mad:

this is him talking to his chum over the fence
I tell you waht shamus, you don't need to bother with all that cable TV and sky tv Bollax, I've found a site that gives it ya fer free
- free Anal? - are ye sure?
Oh christ ya, all ye need to do is request a test every day and change some settings in ye box and restart it and begorra, ye get everything so ye do noye.
- that's all fine and dandy Anal but what happens when ye run out of people willing to give you a free test?
That's the best bit Shamus - they never run oyt! there's allways loads of em and they allways fall for it.... until October 2018 ish and I've got to request 3 times in the same day as they all seem to know me now.
- Do you wanna borra £30 begorra?
I don't thinks so Shamus because any sub I take now will be on and off ten times a minute for the next ten years and Sky TV is £100 per month, what do you think i should do?
- have you ever contemplated growing a brain?
Made me day that has @pabloescaban
Thank you it's sad but true.

I point people in the direction of my supplier but I do skip over some of them. The ones who sound demanding, serial testers and so on. You can attract more flies with honey than you can with vinegar as they say. But then, you can attract even more with dog sh1t so I don't really know where I'm going with this. :poop::grin:

Glitch free when sky can't provide that service.

No VPN required when that is often down to their own isp

No resellers when in reality you can only buy off resellers and forum resellers often get you a better deal / service than the named providers

Extensive VOD library when most people never use iptv VOD.

All US channels even when they finish work US channels are broadcasting their lunchtime programming which is anodyne infomercial tat.

There are some people that like to complain at the slightest thing regards to lines for iptv, cable, sat, best thing to do for providers is to tell them to get lost and take out a genuine subscription with sky or vm, £100 a month? is that really how much people pay these days, I can remember when it was £9.99 a month for sky, back in the days when the world was in black and white.

I remember the first Sly box my old man had, it was fitted just before Christmas 1989 Amstrad if memory serves 16 channel buttons across the front and half the channels were European RTL and the like. No remote let alone multi-room, vod,catchup and if the wind was blowing in a certain direction it wasn't freeze free either.

There are some people that like to complain at the slightest thing regards to lines for iptv, cable, sat, best thing to do for providers is to tell them to get lost and take out a genuine subscription with sky or vm, £100 a month? is that really how much people pay these days, I can remember when it was £9.99 a month for sky, back in the days when the world was in black and white.

people get used to a product and pretty much become dependent on it so they dont notice the small regular price increase.

i still know (cough) people who are paying £280 a year for iptv :grin:

Sounds like one of first ones I had, I think there were 2 sports and 2 movie channels only on them, but considering all there was at the time was 4 terrestial channels, we still thought we were the bees knees, I remember there was a football competition started, mainly for sky to show it so they could drum up some more punters, Liverpool, Man city, Everton all played in it , fielding their full teams( no squad rotation in those days), trying to remember the name of it, but i am sure somebody will remind us soon, starters for ten, see who is the 1st to come up with the answer.

I had to answer my own question, it was the Screen Sport Trophy, it ran for a few years in the early days of Sky, I'll bet theres not too many on here that remembers that trophy.

I don't remember that @grahamer67 but I do remember Wrestlemania 6 been broadcast on Sly movies the one and only movie channel they had at the time but earlier in the year Royal Rumble was on Sly one as was the norm for the big WWF events.
WHAT YA GUNA DO BROTHER?
Those were the days, pretty sure you could manually tune the boxes in with the buttons on the front also.

It's OK you getting sick of people requesting trials but people also get sick of getting ripped off paying for 6 n 12 months then it dissappears seems genuine and honest is getting harder to find

It's OK you getting sick of people requesting trials but people also get sick of getting ripped off paying for 6 n 12 months then it dissappears seems genuine and honest is getting harder to find
Well, I know there are some sellers who behave as you describe but I still believe the majority of resellers on this forum are providing a decent service certainly the two I have are. Yes, prior to getting my current subs I did have trials that were disappointing but even some of those may have been ok on other peoples equipment, its not always the suppliers product that is at fault. The people who do the majority of 'ripping off' wear suits and work in fancy offices at Sly, Vermin and not to forget the FA.

Back