ridiculous iptv requests?

I need the name of this site please!!!!

As for the rest of that post, since when did all irish become
A. Simple
B. Cheap
C. Disingenuous?

(Think carefully before answering)

not all Irish, just that one, and there's plenty of English, Scottish and Welsh who are also disingenuous cheapskate simpletons, but eventually they come unstuck

not sure of the freeanal site, it was on the tip of my tongue earlier though:grimacing: on a related note, did you get to the BOTTOM of the animated avatar fiasco?

No, left a message for HT, still waiting, i even reduced my size to 200x200 even though i have bigger permissions.

I want a free 2 week test just to make sure everything is working and then I will buy 1 year for sure.

I want all channels, stuff I don't even watch just so I can tell my mates I've got 12,000 channels.

Also need everything in 4K and 1 month catchup on every channel. Even if the real service don't offer the channel in 4K I expect you to have this

VOD is a must - Must include everything in Netflix, Amazon, Sky and HULU catalogue also want cinema movies on day of release in 4K

Needs to work on 5 devices and I need to be informed of any updates or new tech.

Server must never be down for maintenance.

I have 15mbs internet so I know it's good.

Don't want to pay more than £20 a year.

If you ain't got the above don't waste my time.

I want a free 2 week test just to make sure everything is working and then I will buy 1 year for sure.

I want all channels, stuff I don't even watch just so I can tell my mates I've got 12,000 channels.

Also need everything in 4K and 1 month catchup on every channel. Even if the real service don't offer the channel in 4K I expect you to have this

VOD is a must - Must include everything in Netflix, Amazon, Sky and HULU catalogue also want cinema movies on day of release in 4K

Needs to work on 5 devices and I need to be informed of any updates or new tech.

Server must never be down for maintenance.

I have 15mbs internet so I know it's good.

Don't want to pay more than £20 a year.

If you ain't got the above don't waste my time.

wrong thread bud,

try here -

http://www.techkings.org/threads/an...mber-december-2018.143396/page-13#post-908750

:grin:

This forum is a joke, I should be allowed to do what I want.

Free speech!!!

Lol that's enough. I must admit I find it assuming when some people post for a request and then post again saying "Can't anyone provide a test etc" lol

Yeah they can mate just not for you

No, left a message for HT, still waiting, i even reduced my size to 200x200 even though i have bigger permissions.

it's a strange one, Cacti and dsayers have animated avatars but these have been here a long while, it doesn't seem to be allowing new ones for some reason

can't take you seriously until you have a halloween themed avatar, preferably animated

There you go. Scares the hell out of me because if I don't get all of my request sorted for £20 I will have to pay £70 a month for a fraction of the channels and that's the guy who will come to fit it!

I always like 24/7 customer service
Send message no reply within 5 mins
Post a thread on the forum but only stick around 5mins waiting on a reply
Come back 5days later wondering why there is no reply
Remember guys and girls at the end of the day the customer is always right...
If they want it to work on 5 devices all at once, endless VOD for every movie/tv series ever produced and 24/7 all Anal in 8k and 3D (so they can end up dicking the sofa while the Mrs is at bingo) the seller has to provide that :quiet:

I got so pissed off at these requests that i put my own on there a few weeks back. I copied and pasted one on there already who wanted everything but also added that i wanted it , to make the tea, clean the house and also take the kids to school. I couldn't believe it when i had 10 replies lol

I got so pissed off at these requests that i put my own on there a few weeks back. I copied and pasted one on there already who wanted everything but also added that i wanted it , to make the tea, clean the house and also take the kids to school. I couldn't believe it when i had 10 replies lol
Can you put me intouch with them lmao

Question is did they give you what you wanted?

Back