Rogue Members and Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

benijofar

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
With the loss of further Sly channels today i suspect a big rush to get IPTV lines.
Follow the advice given on these threads and STAY CLEAR OF NEW MEMBERS OR MEMBERS WITH VERY FEW POSTS.
They are possibly only here to sell and could soon be gone.
The link below will take you to the Rogues Gallery thread for those we know about.

http://www.techkings.org/threads/rogue-members.121235/#post-704328

i dont know why the site says only use someone who is a vet, it can take no time to say "hi" and you end up with vet status here

but you are giving money to someone online that is technically doing something illegal and you dont know them

its not big money.

if you want a better service, stop being tight and pay for the proper thing. if its such a big deal to you that you lost a few pound

makes me laugh, sorry to say
its not nice i know, but thats the risk you take
Not a response i would expect from a long term member silver and a vet with 3000+ posts,I deal with long term guys who have been on this forum for many years outside of here and can honestly say that nearly all i deal with would not set out to rip anyone off,I would suggest anyone to look though a vets status and posts to see how much they spend helping other members rather than flogging subs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back