ROI - VM - Missing Channels

BeardedKing

Hey all,

All of a sudden, RTE2, TV3, BBC1, BBC2 & a few other channels are blank (Tune Failed)

I've deleted all my bouquet and ran a scan but have the same issue.

Anyone else the same??

I just did a scan and replaced the HD channels that aren't working with the SD versions through the webif

I home this isn't the downfall of HD :(

I've run a manual scan using Dublin netid which cycles through all available frequencies and it returned 306 channels, it's usually around 312. BBC1HD, BBC2HD, TV3HD, RTE2HD & 3EHD are not appearing at all in the scan.

I've run a manual scan using Dublin netid which cycles through all available frequencies and it returned 306 channels, it's usually around 312. BBC1HD, BBC2HD, TV3HD, RTE2HD & 3EHD are not appearing at all in the scan.
Nice one for doing some testing but I have seen on Twitter from Virgin Media Ireland that there is an issue and they are currently working on it. Some official boxes are down also. Don't worry it'll be back soon :)

Cheers for the update. Since Sly changed their transponder encryption and effective ended cs, I Think we all tend to get a bit twitchy when something goes off on vermin, all thinking this could be the end

Back