Ross Kemp Extreme World

pabloescaban

VIP Member
Does anyone else think this whole thing is set up?
Or more to the point, does anyone imagine that it's not? - I've just wasted 20 minutes of my life watching two PNG (papua new guinea) gang members 'fighting' in the jungle. this involved throwing punches at each other, aimed approximately 18 to 24 inches above each others heads? - what are they aiming for? some imaginary cartoon lightbulb?
not that I wanted to see them rip each other to shreds, I just expected something that wasn't choreographed by Julian Clarey

A bigger pile of shit I have never seen

Last edited:
You may not like the program but ross kemp is one of the most respected chaps around and its not fixed

Id have to agree with pablo on this one, so many shows are full of staged content.
The limes of hold rush, gold divers, pawn stars, moonshiners, restaurant stakeout, etc. Have become less about the original concept, and more about the interactions of the people 1 the "backstory ", if you will.

When you say ross kemp is one of the most respected chaps around, what do you mean? That he is a hard man, and is well able to look after himself? If so, i think youre mixing him up with his Eastenders character.

If you mean hes a respected journalist, and that is why these guys allow him into their lives, I'd beg to differ, he's no journalist.

Last edited:
Well he gets my respect when he is running over open land in afghan under sniper fire,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I admittedly have only seen five or six of these programmes, but I have never seen him in any real danger. I have seen him interview gang members, and football hooligans, and things like that, but never seen him in real danger.

I think he is a great actor (not eastenders) Ultimate force and love the stuff he has done on afghanistan and its the real thing,Down to personal choice at the end of the day.

Wont mention eastenders. But gangs in Brazil. I give him respect for that show. To go into the jungle and source a cocaine lab . Took some nuts..

Or did he? I may just be being cynical, (and I have known to be occasionally) but That could have been the cotswolds, and a little added soundtrack.

just wasn't impressed with the theatrical mock fight between two 'deadly rival' gang members - according to the back story, these guys shoot each other on sight, torture is a common occurrence.....blood and guts and guns and knives etc.
I've seen more vicious confrontations in a primary school playground....Ross Kemp is just the presenter, he probably has little or nothing to do with the actors hired by the production company

Each to his own, I prefer reality shows to be real, you prefer pretend real :emoji_clapper:

I dont believe there are many reality programmes any more, an awful lot of documentary programmes just dont ring true any more, it is indicative of society as a whole. So many people believe everything they read, the amount of sh1t on facebook i have had to contact normally sane friends to tell them it is five years old, but fits a current narrative, it is a photoshopped photo, it is a scam, etc is frightening.

Who's Eddie?
Drunk Welsh person? Who'd have thought it possible? I thought it was only the Irish!

the missus called me in to watch some episode of dine with me,
this Welsh bloke called Eddie was pissed,,,,,,,,,,,
it was actually quite funny, he even took his own beer as he reckoned they didnt serve enough,,,,, lol

but , yes, I do totally agree that 90% of the stuff is staged, some even have the notice something along the lines of
' some content may be scripted for your entertainment'
that'd be about 99% of it then,,,,,,,,,,,

I am a welsh man and damn proud of it and get DRUNK a lot after WORK,WHEELO fancy a bet £1 bet on the rugby saturday ,Will SPANK you

I am a welsh man and damn proud of it and get DRUNK a lot after WORK,WHEELO fancy a bet £1 bet on the rugby saturday ,Will SPANK you

I'm not a rugby fan, but for the he'll of it, yes £1 charity bet, in fact to make it worthwhile a fiver?
Any worthwhile homeless charity, versus your ?????? Charity - is that ok? I am in the UK so I even have money with the queens head on it.

I'm not a rugby fan, but for the he'll of it, yes £1 charity bet, in fact to make it worthwhile a fiver?
Any worthwhile homeless charity, versus your ?????? Charity - is that ok? I am in the UK so I even have money with the queens head on it.
Your on and will enjoy giving it to a good cause.

Back