Ross Kemp Extreme World

I like Ross Kemps programs he's done some do look as though it's staged but most reality or documentary programs look fake to me tbh but he's got some nuts to do what he does for a living he was in a local McDonald's where I'm from filming with South Yorkshire police so a new series might be out soon does anyone like Danny dyers deadliest men I think same about his shows

The National Autistic Society for obvious reasons as my Son Tommy is as autistic as you know,When your chaps getting a good thrashing promise you will take it on the chin,Not a weeks ban and 50 warnings like normal :rolleyes: as us taffy welsh are always goods sports win or loose and just get drunk either way.

The National Autistic Society for obvious reasons as my Son Tommy is as autistic as you know,When your chaps getting a good thrashing promise you will take it on the chin,Not a weeks ban and 50 warnings like normal :rolleyes: as us taffy welsh are always goods sports win or loose and just get drunk either way.
Good charity to donate too mate same with Wheelo good to see a harmless bet going to charity

Well that didn't go well for you, did it?
5 pounds to a homeless charity, or buy a sandwich and cup of tea for a homeless person please.

Well that didn't go well for you, did it?
5 pounds to a homeless charity, or buy a sandwich and cup of tea for a homeless person please.
Best team won and no complaints here,Let me know your preferred homeless charity and will be happy to make donation wheelo :grin::grin::grin::grin:

Last edited:
As I said, any of them, or just buy a tea and a sandwich for any homeless person you come across

Wheelo can you run it by HT how we are on charity raffles,Would like to do some thing for your good cause.:LOL:

Last edited:
Wheelo can you run it by HT how we are on charity raffles,Would like to do some thing for your good cause.:LOL:
Sorry, i just saw this now, the problem was, if i remember correctly, that paypal dont allow for raffles (classed as gambling)
We can see if anything has changed.

@HiTeck whats the current situation?

Back