running 2 different cams

Ive got h2h with latest wooshbuild, I have a vm and sly sub, vm on mgcamd and sly on cccam, ive always ran both cams at the same time on my old box (venton) but for some reason I cant get them to work together, any ideas

From my experience, I had to make my mg cam as cam 1, and my ccam for sly cam 2, other way about mines doesn’t work , hope this helps

Ive got h2h with latest wooshbuild, I have a vm and sly sub, vm on mgcamd and sly on cccam, ive always ran both cams at the same time on my old box (venton) but for some reason I cant get them to work together, any ideas

You need to get your supplier to change one of the lines so that they are both the same, two C lines pasted into CCcam.cfg
or two CWS lines pasted into newcamd.list
The cam will switch between Sat and cable

running 2 cams is pointless, the option of adding the c-line to a cccam.list file & the n-line in newcamd.list & using mgcamd to read as suggested earlier, is one solution ,alternately oscam is probably the better ,if more difficult option, set up oscam then create 2 readers one for n-line one for cccam, as also suggested, tho you'll need to do a bit of research for this one

Would you need to enable ccam and mgcam for this setup ?
Both lines can run in mgcamd
You will need to use the mg_cfg file from the downloads section (me as the author)
It's been configured to run different protocols using one cam (mgcamd)
Your CWS line goes into a newcamd.list file and the C line goes into a cccamd.list file.
Add these along with the modified md_cfg file and it will work.
You should end up with 3 files in usr/keys

Mg_cfg
newcamd.list
cccamd.list

You will need to use the mg_cfg file from the downloads section (me as the author)
Your CWS line goes into a newcamd.list file and the C line goes into a cccamd.list file.

Mg_cfg
newcamd.list
cccamd.list

I’ll give that a try later thanks

Would you need to enable ccam and mgcam for this setup ?
no you create 2 seperate readers within oscam, one for n-line one for c-line,oscam will read both, as said in my first post, & repeated before & after it,you can use mgcamd to read lines also, using cccamd.list & newcamd.list, slight snag may be if your server is using an older version of cccam, before 2.1.1 i think, you may not be able to clear cccam that way, it's an outside possibility but bear it in mind

Mg_cfg
newcamd.list
cccamd.list

I’ve opened the mg_cfg file in notepad, it’s filled with lots text, where do I input the line details?

Sorry, I’ve re-read above and I now have your file, with a newcamd and ccam file in the keys folder, I’ve restarted the cam, I’ve only set cam 1 to mgcamd_1.38r1, cable line works but ccline doesn’t , any ideas

no you create 2 seperate readers within oscam, one for n-line one for c-line,oscam will read both, as said in my first post, & repeated before & after it,you can use mgcamd to read lines also, using cccamd.list & newcamd.list, slight snag may be if your server is using an older version of cccam, before 2.1.1 i think, you may not be able to clear cccam that way, it's an outside possibility but bear it in mind

Can you tell me how this is done mate?

try the mgcamd route 1st m8, less complex, check in usr/keys that u have a file newcamd.list & cccamd.list as said in other posts
if you need cccamd.list just create a file with notepad++ copy & paste c-line in, ftp tp usr/keys & add n-line details as per normal in newcamd.list
you need to do some research on oscam , I don't use open atv or the build images , u would need to get a compatible version of oscam .
then you need to add a set of oscam configs, about 6 extra files.you can then use openwebif to connect to oscam and there create 2 readers one for each line , then add the relevant line to each. thats just the basic gist of things

I just saw a post u made saying u couldn't get the c-line working open the mg.cfg file
scroll down to network mode and change value of G to {33} then restart the cam changing this value allows c-line in cccamd.list to be read by mgcamd

Last edited:
try the mgcamd route 1st m8, less complex, check in usr/keys that u have a file newcamd.list & cccamd.list as said in other posts
if you need cccamd.list just create a file with notepad++ copy & paste c-line in, ftp tp usr/keys & add n-line details as per normal in newcamd.list
you need to do some research on oscam , I don't use open atv or the build images , u would need to get a compatible version of oscam .
then you need to add a set of oscam configs, about 6 extra files.you can then use openwebif to connect to oscam and there create 2 readers one for each line , then add the relevant line to each. thats just the basic gist of things

Ok cheers, I’ve tried the Mgcam method but it only runs my n line not my cline. I’ll need to do some research by the sounds of things on oscam, thanks for your input bud

Back