Running 2 lines on Oscam

nizpatel

Guys, hoping someone can spare a few mins to help.

I have managed to get Oscam running on my Zgemma H2H using OpenATV 6.1. I have 2 servers, 1 is N line VM and other is C line Sly. I have got the N line working fine but the C line isn't connecting and is showing error on the status page. I have converted the C line using CCcam to Oscam converter but still no luck.

Is there something else I am missing?

Guys, hoping someone can spare a few mins to help.

I have managed to get Oscam running on my Zgemma H2H using OpenATV 6.1. I have 2 servers, 1 is N line VM and other is C line Sly. I have got the N line working fine but the C line isn't connecting and is showing error on the status page. I have converted the C line using CCcam to Oscam converter but still no luck.

Is there something else I am missing?

They both need to be the same IE, both N lines, contact your provider an ask him to change the sly line to n line, then paste them both through the converter and put the resulting server file into the oscam atv emu folder

They both need to be the same IE, both N lines, contact your provider an ask him to change the sly line to n line, then paste them both through the converter and put the resulting server file into the oscam atv emu folder

Cool will request for it to be changed, cheers

Back