Running 2 Lines

Quickmine

Hello,

Only my second post so go easy :bye:

I have 2 boxes at the moment (openbox) I need 2 lines.

I know most servers don't like 2 lines in the one house.

My question is , just say i didn't buy a reshare line. Could i buy a line from 1 provider & another line from a completely different seller using a different server and run both boxes at once?

It may seem like a silly question but everyone i ask never just gives me a yes or no answer hahah

Thank you for any answers, much apreciated

Simple answer is yes mate you can run one line from one server on one box and one line from a diffrent server on a diffrent box. Most servers allow multiroom now anyway,so in reality you only need one line from a multiroom provider to run both boxes it dosent do no harm to have a spare just incase one goes down.

Simple answer is yes mate you can run one line from one server on one box and one line from a diffrent server on a diffrent box. Most servers allow multiroom now anyway,so in reality you only need one line from a multiroom provider to run both boxes it dosent do no harm to have a spare just incase one goes down.

That's all i needed to know mate, thanks very much.

I have 2 mates that sell lines but if i buy the line off one or the other i can only watch 1 box at a time, as i'm getting good prices off them, i will just buy 1 line from each and be able to watch both at the same time :)

I run 2 lines from 2 different line providers in case 1 provider has issues the line from the other provider takes over and both my providers allow me to use the same line on 2 different boxes in my house.

I run 2 lines from 2 different line providers in case 1 provider has issues the line from the other provider takes over and both my providers allow me to use the same line on 2 different boxes in my house.
I'm new at this how do I run 2 lines from 2 different providers at the same time on my zgemma h2s box

Try oscam if you set it up for two servers, it will automatically select the fastest sever to clear the pic so you get less glitching

My server runs a backup line so if one goes down it automatically switches to the other, both are ran by the same cam (mgcamd) and I can see what line is currently in use by using an extension called Sherlock

Back