SAB™ Android HD Hybrid (Satellite & IPTV Hybrid)

Marti4578

Does anyone know if these boxes support the epg for Sly and VM? They look awesome but they're fairly expensive and i was wondering if anyone has one and if the support the epg? Cheers in advance ;-)

Yeah i already have that setup. I was just looking to get a box that does both and was wondering if they supported the epg that we all love.

The best hybrid box I've used was the original wetek play. They have a newer model out now but now sure how much it's moved on.

I've been doing some reading on this box. It can run enigma 2. If it can do that would it be able to run wooshbuild?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Yes but you will have to set everything up yourself unless you find a backup of someone else's box. Wooshbuild you a referring to is for zgemma box

Yeah I just thought with Zgemma running enigma 2 then wooshbuild could run on the Sab HD. Maybe I'm just making my own ideas up. Lol

i have the sab titan excellent picture channels all over the place and now and next only,a good proper known box has more to offer like e2

This offers everything including iptv. I really fancy it and just wondered if others had one and knew anything about them. I know the Zgemma are great boxes.

Back