Same old issue *Scrambled* HELP NEEDED

Hi folks,
Sorry about asking the same old questions again, but i don't seem to be able to find a direct answer to my specific problem.
Firstly, i have an openbox v5s. ALL (except the FTA) channels are scrambled.
It is hardlined into a 'homeplug' ethernet extender, with the router downstairs.
All of the FTA channels seem to be working.
bought a cline off fleabay, and it worked for a few days initially, but bombed out 4/5 days ago. have had the whole setup less than a fortnight, so its been a pretty bad first impression.
DCHP has been tried both on and off, no improvement.
when i check youtube, the suggestions list loads fine, but the actual videos wont play (loading symbol appears briefly then disappears after 2/3 seconds)
when i check the "green tick" is active, it is there, but where it should read "ONLINE", it reads "LOGIN OFFLINE"
software version is "3601HD_10_04_2014_0670"
Finally, have contacted the HIGH RATING SELLER on fleabay and he said everything is working at his end, and blames the openbox for being rubbish, recommending a return and purchase a SKYbox f3s.

I have came to two conclusions
My BB provider is somehow blocking my openbox connecting properly, or
the cline provider is full of dung....

eitherway i'm at a loss.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

cheers guys.
frank

im a new boy so had box on 12 month arrangment ..thats gone now im back to were i stsarted .will my blade 7000 still work as it should

Yes, it should, just get a new line, use the link in the post above yours to find one.

Hi folks,
Sorry about asking the same old questions again, but i don't seem to be able to find a direct answer to my specific problem.
Firstly, i have an openbox v5s. ALL (except the FTA) channels are scrambled.
It is hardlined into a 'homeplug' ethernet extender, with the router downstairs.
All of the FTA channels seem to be working.
bought a cline off fleabay, and it worked for a few days initially, but bombed out 4/5 days ago. have had the whole setup less than a fortnight, so its been a pretty bad first impression.
DCHP has been tried both on and off, no improvement.
when i check youtube, the suggestions list loads fine, but the actual videos wont play (loading symbol appears briefly then disappears after 2/3 seconds)
when i check the "green tick" is active, it is there, but where it should read "ONLINE", it reads "LOGIN OFFLINE"
software version is "3601HD_10_04_2014_0670"
Finally, have contacted the HIGH RATING SELLER on fleabay and he said everything is working at his end, and blames the openbox for being rubbish, recommending a return and purchase a SKYbox f3s.

I have came to two conclusions
My BB provider is somehow blocking my openbox connecting properly, or
the cline provider is full of dung....

eitherway i'm at a loss.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

cheers guys.
frank

frank,

have u checked to see if your cline server is online? Sometimes if you move it to offline, reboot, then change it back to online and reboot again the problem is resolved.

Go into the camds setup, then ccam client setup, manage and select ccam.cfg.

on each server, press select to make sure the green tick disappears, reboot and do the same steps but this time making sure all servers are highlighted and reboot again. Hopefully it will work

---------- Post Merged at 01:57 PM ----------

Basicag, just make sure all servers have a green tick next to them and then reboot.

if u think ur BB is blocking you, try getting hold of a laptop, login to a VPN and create a bridge using a Ethernet cable

I have tried another line. It seems that the line was the problem, and the seller off fleabay could well have been lying. If he isn't forthcoming with a refund, I might just name and shame him on here.

Hi Frank,
Could you private msg me the name of the person you bought it off if you don't mind? I bought mine off the same site as you and exact same thing is happening me now. Worked fine for 1 week, I'm interested to see if it's the person I bought it off that is sprouting rubbish.

Thank you,
Sarah

Back