Samsung smart IPTV app

Hi There,

I have been using the Samsung app for a few weeks with no issues at all. Since Sunday when I now launch the app it keeps saying I have no playlist available and I need to add via siptv.eu etc.

I have done this though adding my playlist with the correct MAC address for my tv and ensure the "keep online" box is ticked, but still the app says no playlist!

I have tried the playlist via my Kodi box and works fine so definitely not the server/playlist just seems the app itself won't accept the playlist even though it says 1 URL added please restart app!

Really annoying as I prefer the smart IPTV app to the Kodi box so hoping anyone can help out.

Thanks

Put your mac address in the Reset playlist (push reset) and then add your mac address and url again this should sort it out

Try copy and paste url to the app if you have not already tried for some reason sometimes it happens when entered manually even if correct but then when you copy paste it works again after being reset

Thanks for the efforts above, neither worked however turns out there is a bug on the app which is being released on the next update. (Only affects certain models)

For anyone having the same problem, the workaround at the moment is to upload playlist via local and attach the playlist rather than entering the URL.

Thanks for the efforts above, neither worked however turns out there is a bug on the app which is being released on the next update. (Only affects certain models)

For anyone having the same problem, the workaround at the moment is to upload playlist via local and attach the playlist rather than entering the URL.
how do you do this?

copy and paste your link from your supplier into a web browser and save the file to your desktop.

Then go onto the website siptv.eu and enter your mac address, then attach the file from your desktop and select upload

Back