Samsung smart tv

Sirius

Hi I’ve just bought a Samsung smart tv model number
UE65H6400
downloaded siptv app and paid for it it is activated, I gave the MAC address out of the app to my supplier they said it had been made active on the server but channel list won’t load,my LG tv had to macs one wired one wireless when I look in the Samsung settings I can’t find it does anyone know where to look please, thanks

when you download the siptv app, run it and the mac address you need to pass onto the supplier appears on screen
if he doesn't know how to upload the m3u to it, he doesn;t know what he's doing

Didn't think you need to give your mac address to anyone with this app, you put mac on website.

Enter here : http://siptv.eumylistt/

First

Need to register mac on the website in activation

Add external playlist links (URLs), with auto-update

On mac : put your TV Mac address

On Link : put your link with m3u Mpegts with option link

Check keep online option and click add Link

Then restart app.

Yes I’ve paid for the app and the app is ok, I just tried to get my supplier to change the new Mac for my new tv and delete the old Mac from the LG tv I no longer have. but I gave up he couldn’t get his head around what I said to him ?

You can do it yourself but if he's created the account his end and on siptv website you can only change this by making an account yourself and paying for app again.

I don’t have an m3u file I tried some online but they was crap, so just pay a 5 er a month and 3pm kick offs

No mate your supplier should be able to send you one then you can do my steps above to install it to work on your TV.

I would be wary of any supplier sending out M3U files. They will be the 1st to go.
What should happen is you send the Smart IPTV generated Mac address to your supplier. He then should visit the Smart IPTV website and use that Mac with his M3U and sort out your TV.
All you need to do then is restart the app.

Well in that case my recommendation would be to use Smart STB. Once off life time payment of 25 pound (i think), Mac Emulator so you can get catch up etc and much more stable than Smart IPTV. You can add loads of profiles as far as I am aware.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you not have to first register a Samsung online account on the TV? I cannot access my channel list until the Samsung Account starts up. Hope this is of use.

Back