Samsung Tv

Gindo

Hi , Just need a bit of info on which is the best way to get iptv on a Hopefully a new Samsung tv , Do I use the smart iptv app with wifi or Ethernet or do I get a mag box to get iptv which is best and most reliable option?

use ethernet and download smart stb from the app store - you wont need to buy a mag as it emulates the mag interface.

Samsung TV can only use the smart IPTV app as you cant sideload apps. You have to download from Samsung's app store.

It works very well

I've had a quick look at the smart stb app on my Samsung. TV. Thanks for the heads up.

£1.55 a month seems a bit much though. Smart IPTV is £5 per device for life. Works very well and I've been using it for nearly a year.

I'll have a play around on the Smart STB apps 7 day free trial to see if anything is better .

I have been using Smart IPTV for a while now to and I am well pleased with it but will look forward to hear what you think of the Smart STB app

I have been using Smart IPTV for a while now to and I am well pleased with it but will look forward to hear what you think of the Smart STB app

I've just deleted it. You need to create a Smart STB account which requires you to fill in a lot of personal details just to access the 7 day trial.

Smart IPTV app requires nothing but your MAC address and your M3u.

I'll be sticking to using this and the script on my zgemma and my providers own android app or GSE app on firestick and android devices .

Back