Sat Line glitching/freezing on certain channels (W and +1 channels)

dt99

TK Veteran
Hi,

I use a Sat line for what's left on Sly, I have the line from a Vet on here and he is very helpful, so I am convinced that the line is not the problem.

I was originally getting freezing on the hour and every half hour when using a C line, so he switched it to an N line and the problem was resolved. My previous supplier had the exact same issue and again an N line resolved it.

Past few weeks I have been getting constant freezing on certain channels, specifically W, Comedy Central Extra and majority of +1 channels........all other channels are perfect........so I know it's not the line, otherwise all channels would be affected.

I have IPTV that runs spot on, but typically my IPTV does not have W and +1 channels and the wife watches W quite a lot, hence why I still have a sat line.

Is anyone else having problems with just these channels?

not watched those but dave and universal were very bad with 12 second freeze on a test line with cws on sat

Noticed the other day that Gold, Gold +1, Dave Ja Vu and some Documentary channels were pretty bad...ecm spiking rather high. BT Sports was perfect still...didn't try other channels as was busy and not had time to contact provider yet.

same for me using sly line CWS mgcamd 1.38
ive lost animal planet +1 W +1 etc, others glitch like crazy
ive also tried a few other subs and all are the same
i would be interested to know if anyone else is using a sly line with N0 problems
some suppliers i have tested are claiming they have no problem at there end so either they are telling fibs just to sell the service or the problems are at my end

just checked now and gold and gold +1 are back, they had been gone for over a week, ID was gone yesterday but back now
animal planet +1 back but severe glitching and w +1 still black

its very strange situation and i would love to know the cause

Mines the same!! On 28.2 other sats are fine.think there must be some bad cache going around between servers

Most of the channels mentioned are the same on cable servers.
This has been since the Sky Sports HD channels went a few months ago.
We are all assuming that VM were the cause of this but I've a feeling that Sky changed the encryption and it was up to VM to inform their customers etc and so they got the blame.
I think these channels have been 'tampered with' at source - Sky - and this is why they are struggling on the cable servers also

I've been having issues for some time with a number of channels.

Recently I've completely lost Premier sports and, as of yesterday, ESPN. Most of my documentary channels are glitching badly (+1s do seem worse, but that could be my imagination). The entertainment channels are the same and, at times, are unwatchable.

I was wondering whether this is an issue with my line supplier but if everyone else is having issues as well maybe it's something else.

personally i think providers, i decided to read my own legit card with oscam just to test and it works fine no glitches.
probably not enough money in the lines now and they are trying to push everyone to iptv so are not bothered if the lines work well or not.

i have iptv also but i still like the lines for normal channels, if your iptv service goes down for a time you are not stuck with no tv at all

personally i think providers, i decided to read my own legit card with oscam just to test and it works fine no glitches.
probably not enough money in the lines now and they are trying to push everyone to iptv so are not bothered if the lines work well or not.

i have iptv also but i still like the lines for normal channels, if your iptv service goes down for a time you are not stuck with no tv at all
I think you are probably right. I also use IPTV but, when the lines work properly, I prefer to use them as they are better (and not such a strain on my bandwidth).
Also my IPTV provider doesn't do the +1 channels

getting 85% on good channels and as little as 49% on the bad channels

i am getting 96% snr and 86% agc on comedyxtra,now wondering if your dish is out of alignment?
people blame servers when things happen but best to recheck your end first?

i am getting 96% snr and 86% agc on comedyxtra,now wondering if your dish is out of alignment?
people blame servers when things happen but best to recheck your end first?

try animal planet +1 or W+1

im getting 60% snr on comedyxtra and its smooth, that channel isnt a problem at the moment

Back