Satallite issues

Hy guys, have Skybox F5,a few week ago it said all channels were scrambled as my server sub had expired i bought a new one unfortunately this did`nt work,it now says no signal,when i select sat list it`s empty !,do`nt know what sat should be used for northwest UK or how to tune it into it,should the box tune itself or does it have to be done manually,or would factory reset help?, it also has no coordinates selected as all are zero ?, would appreciate all help and advice in sorting this,many thanks.

Hi, where can i download AJ`s latest channel list and how do i tune my F5 to the satallite now being used for NW UK ?,many thanks, Dave.

You have two choices to get FTA channels.

Use the scan option and scan on Astra

OR

Load a channel list which will be sorted for you into
categories such as Sport, Films, Kids etc.
Which is what most people do.

Aj's and others are usually knocking about in the F3 - F5 - F6 section try here

Then you need to put in a line to get the $ channels

Last edited:
Hy guys, have Skybox F5,a few week ago it said all channels were scrambled as my server sub had expired i bought a new one unfortunately this did`nt work,it now says no signal,when i select sat list it`s empty !,do`nt know what sat should be used for northwest UK or how to tune it into it,should the box tune itself or does it have to be done manually,or would factory reset help?, it also has no coordinates selected as all are zero ?, would appreciate all help and advice in sorting this,many thanks.
NO SIGNAL is nothing to do with your server!!! You need a channel list putting on and if you still getting no signal it could be satdish/cable/cable ends or crap lnb that gives no signal issues when used with skyboxes and other satboxes connected to same dish. When you put a channel list on you dont have to scan or change anything DONT MESS WITH SAT SETTINGS AT ALL NO NEED TO :no no: Reboot satbox every time you add a new list.

Last edited:
Back