Satellite advice

SKS

Hi Guys

Just a quick question, have the old satellite subs from sly come back from the dead? If so are they any better than IPTV, as my keeps freezing and black screen.

Hi Guys

Just a quick question, have the old satellite subs from sly come back from the dead? If so are they any better than IPTV, as my keeps freezing and black screen.
Iptv freezing could be many things. Have you reset your router.What image are you using eg: Open Atv,Wooshbuild etc and is it up to date. Are you using a plugin,or script to view Iptv. Is your usb set up and are you saving epg to your usb and not internal flash.

Iptv freezing could be many things. Have you reset your router.What image are you using eg: Open Atv,Wooshbuild etc and is it up to date. Are you using a plugin,or script to view Iptv. Is your usb set up and are you saving epg to your usb and not internal flash.

Hi,

I’m currently using wooshbuild which was updated 2 months ago, router is reset once a week, currently using plugin editor, epg is stored on internal flash not usb, I’m using Zgemma i55 IPTV box

I would set your epg to save to your epg on usb not to internal flash. You could also try installing service app from the plugins menu(restart box) and then go to usage and gui settings,service app and set to service app ext3 player and see if that helps.

I would set your epg to save to your epg on usb not to internal flash. You could also try installing service app from the plugins menu(restart box) and then go to usage and gui settings,service app and set to service app ext3 player and see if that helps.
Thanks pal I’ll give that a try

Back