Saturday afternoon football on Al Jerzerra

Hotpl4te

Hi All,

I was wondering how you get the Saturday afternoon Al Jazerra football on your TV like you see in the Pub?
I have an F5S Box with gift and I pretty much use AJ's list for channels. Is this box and setup capable of giving me that Football to watch or not?
if not, what do you need to view it?

Cheers

It's located on the hotbird satellite at 13E, you will need either a subscription card or a payserver to be able to watch it. Also BEIN sports, Sky Sports.Sky Calcio, SuperSports etc etc on same sat
I have them all, for the family.
Reaper.

Does not exist anymore. The channels were renamed to BEIN sports and are only available on Very large dishes from the UK via Nilesat at 7 West

Sorry disagree----I can pick up hotbird on a 80cm dish no problem ----there are 2 al jazeera sports channels plus the rest as posted----just checked and they are still there. Go to Lyngsat page and you can find them listed.
I also have a 102cm dish but no sub for Nilesat so it's aimed to Hispasat at 30w and travels between there and Thor at 0.8W whilst the 80cm dish goes from Sirius 4.3E to Turksat 42E.
Reaper.

Unless things have changed this season there is no premier league on Al Jazera on Hotbird You wont get any premier league if anything at all from Nilsat with a 102 cm dish Yes there are other channels showing the games but the question was about Al Jazera

Sorry guys if I have confused people. After reading the replies so far, I suppose the correct question would have been "how do I get Live SAturday Afternoon Footy?".
I thought it was just Al Jezrah because of what people told me in the pub.

the channels do not show football on 13 east only option is IPTV box bein sports depends where you are in uk with the right size dish and that is hard some times

irish Setanta only I believe on 28.2 sats for 3pm kick offs always show Liverpool games :), otherwise need an expensive motorised dish.

On Jan 1st 2014 AJS changed to new brand BEin---reduced its channels on Hotbird and moved its package to Nilesat and Eutelsat although they still show on hotbird [global sports]
If you live in UK then to get complete package you need to move your dish---80cm + to
You will need a sub for this package.
Al Jazeera/BEin now only show 1 x 3pm kickoff from UK [check net for details]
Setanta also only show 1 x 3pm match.
Tring on 16E no longer show matches, SuperSports on Hotbird occasionally show.
Calcio on hotbird show specific matches plus some matches show on canal+ on 19.2E
This info is up to date.---my dreambox wasn't until I did a scan and new channel names appeared--sorry.
Reaper.

Back