SBOHD and SD quality help.

ZulqiK

Now that many HD channels are gone, Could someone give me steps(very BASIC) on how to improve the quality of SD channels as I have an OCD with channels in HD. I can't watch channels in SD, it really irritates me.

Also, SBOHD still works. I was watching a film and then 15 minutes into the film, the channel starts scrambling and then never comes back on again. How do I fix this? I need help quickly on this channel as I'm watching WWE Money in the Bank on it on Sunday and don't want the channel to scramble after 15 minutes into it.

Not sure about the scrambling on sbo, but someone recently posted a tip on improving sd, alot of the cheap boxes upscale sd really badly resulting in a really bad picture, you can fix this by setting the video option on your sat receiver to native tv or source, alot of people have it set to 1080, could be worded different depending on box and let the tv do the upscaling itself, I did this and my picture quality on sd channels has improved drastically.

Sly Box Office movies or SBOHD are pay per view channels and most servers don't provide these. you will get the start of a film for about 5 to 10 mins then they scrambe cause they haven't been paid to view. This happens on original Sly boxes too.

Back