Scam onlinepccare.com call

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't know if any of you remember THIS POST but it was warning about the now world famous Scam onlinepccare.com cold calls?

Anyway, this guy in the UK got one of these calls and decided to string them along.

This is the edited down version of the cold scam call I got where the caller is trying to either install spyware/malware or extract credit card info, etc.

The original call was over 70 mins and has been uploaded to youtube, however more than half of it is a bit dull. This is the highlights and funny moments where I strung them along and annoyed the hell out of them.

There are three video clips in total.

Part1:

[YOUTUBE]nXjmmbDV1bk[/YOUTUBE]

Part2:

[YOUTUBE]Aj1bjjAdx7A&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Part3:

[YOUTUBE]dNPZf_ZWJ80&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Don't you just love it? lol

-

That is brilliant G.Loved the vids.Fair goes to that guy.He was excellent.Loved it.Thanks G(y)

Thats hilarious, although I wouldnt have made it past 30 seconds. lol

OnLinePCCare is a genuine company based in Kolkata,West Bengal,India.

OnLinePCCare is a genuine company based in Kolkata,West Bengal,India. It has been a leading pioneer in providing online PC support since 1987. it has earned a lot of accolades from its huge vase of customers all over the world for last 24 years. OnLinePCCare is promoted by the Pecon group of companies.
There may be some other scamsters masquerading as OnLinePCCare. But that does not mean that OnLinePCCare is a fake company.
OnLinePCCare never asks for bank or credit card details. The subscribers are requested to pay through PayPals.
There are millions of satisfied customers of OnLinePCCare all over the world. Some scamsters are deliberately maligning the image of OnLinePCCare.
Be careful of scamsters.
Thanks and regards
Samuel Jefferson

samueljeffer,

Are you in some way affiliated with "OnLinePCCare"?

A quick search suggests that there are many concerns relating to it or whomever is
deliberately maligning the image of OnLinePCCare.

Surely a scam of this nature would do irreparable damage to a legitimate company & its future potential business?

If you are involved with a genuine company? it might be more productive to take whatever legal actions against said scamsters is available to you or even look at the option of changing your company name?

Would you like to clarify exactly who you represent?

I certainly won't tolerate any attempt by any user here to promote such a scam via the Techkings forums :no no:

-

Strangely enough, If you google "Samuel Jefferson pc care" we see Sam really does have a great interest in PC Care ;)

Well it would be prudent of him to reply to my questions with the speed at which he attempted to promote his company here? Maybe he's busy making cold calls?

-

Alright Sam,

You elected to not respond?

As your IP address is listed on Spamhaus

Ref: PBL282396

110.172.52.0/22 is listed on the Policy Block List (PBL)

I've decided to error on the side of caution and BAN you (y)

If for any reason you wish to dispute my decision?

Please feel free to contact Admin with your reasons as to why this should be reversed.

Do have a nice day ;)

-

see now when i answer my phone im erm rather rude so hed have been lucky to get 10 seconds out of me. Hate cold callers and tend to be really rude - my phone my privacy your invading it so FOFF! LOL!
but good vid G thanks!

Back