Scan on zgemma-star 2s found 924 channels but few work! Help please!

gebe

Hi all,

First time setting up a zgemma-star 2s which I sold on to a friend becauseI'd purchased wrong box! I have cable so I should have purchased an H2.

I was going to return box to seller but when a friend said he would buy it Ithought it would save me the hassle of returning the 2S.

Unfortunately when I scan and find 924 channels on this zgemmastar 2s onlysome of the channels actually work.

When the summary of the scan indicates it has found 924 channels I don'tunderstand why they don't all work.

I have the Open ATV software on the box so I'm going to trysucmnsee's latest Openvix backup as I just can't get it to work with the OpenATV software.

Any help would much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Appologies for this but can you direct me to where I'll get either of them?

Thanks for you help.

Again apologies but I don't know which one I need i.e. a c line or n line socan someone advice on the difference between the two?

The general opinion is n lines are more modern and tend to indicate a better server (opinion).
Also opinion is that n lines run smoother.
But all in all a good server is what matters.
C lines use cccam emulator on box.
N lines use mgcamd emulator.
When gettong a line ask for test for 48hrs. Although no guarantee it shows u the craic.

You will need both sat and cable lines at average £50 each for year.
I think im right in saying you wqnt both lines to be same prefix. Ie both cline or both nline. But that could be wrong as i only know sat

Thanks for explaining that Sucmnsee. I have a better understanding of it all now. Much appreciated, cheers.

Back