Scanning Channels Best Frequency (Virgin Net ID)

Hey guys,
I am rescanning my channels and there's loads of frequencies for different areas. I live in Leyton and the closest frequency for me is probably Walthamstow one .

Should I scan the closest one which would be Walthamstow or does it not matter which frequency I scan? Reason is someone was mentioning that apparently watfoWa frequency is best and you get most channels?

start with the closest one, if that doesn't clear then try the next closest (seven kings?) as there are areas of the country where the closest Netid isn't the one to use.

Nice one guys thats come through.

Guys I've installed AutoBoquetMaker plugin.

How do I check if it's brbe installed?

As it's not listing any auto boquets

If abm is installed it should be added under tuners,enter correct details and abm scan to setup your bouquets.

You guys are geniuses. That's finally working now.

Ive got few boquets folders now. If I delete few of these boquets folders will there reappear?

Also I'm planning to rename some of the AutoBoquetMaker folders and add and remove certain channels from within these folders .

Will it keep my setup? Hopefully it won't auto update.

They will always auto update but i think if you scroll down there is one for your choice,others will tell you the name and it wont get affected.
Dont think you can rename folder as it may confuse things,you should be able to hide them ? but unsure.
Others can advise more.

I would let abm auto update as channels will keep moving and you have your own private collection.

I clocked it. Basically when you choose abm at the beginning it gives you the option to hide the category of channels you don't want so ive basically hidden everything but just kept red button which will suit me perfectly .

Thanks a million for all your help guys. Big shout out to Pablo. Absolute legends.

Back