scared?

bambinoL

I have been trawling through these pages for hours and need to rant!! nothing seems to make any sense and I cant find what i'm looking for re:starview 7 login message. Am scared to post or reply to threads because people who have done that are being told off!!! and told to look back at previous posts. Well I have just gone through 42 pages of threads and got nowhere!!!!!
Thanks for listening rant over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:whacko:

and thats why there been told to read back, because of the 42 + pages of posts, and most of them of stuff that has been asked and answered before or just posts of "thanks".

TK is a very popular site and if everyone who comes on here was to post "thanks", my box aint working, I'm working now etc etc, the threads would be a hell of a lot longer.

If you have a problem and can't find an answer post and you'll get help, if your told of for it, or advised to do something else........... well don't take it to much to heart.

Welcome to the starview forum, if people listened to the mods and stuck to the topic then there would be no need for any rants or the mods working their back side off ensuring a bomb doesnt go off.

thing is members forget to use the SEARCH bar at the top and just go to the starview forum and search which will take you to every starview thread and maybe not answer what you need where as the search will give you a list of items similar/same as what your after. You can even click Advanced search. As Noely said he search in no time as our search bar is fantastically quick

Bambino, I so agree. I am a newbie and this is my first ever post. I am trying to get info on my Starview 7 which expired15th Sept. I only want details of how to subscribe. I have been on the site for 2 hours and am still non the wiser. I cant PM members because I havn't posted 5. Please can someone put us in the right direction. Thanks

Back