Scrambled Channel Error and Freezing

jazz

I have a new problem with my Blade 7000.
When using the cline service, picture freezes and a scrambled channel error pops up, this happens a few times a day. Checking the cline connection, all is ok and the cline is connected.

However, if I disconnect the cline and then reconnect the scrambled channel error clears and the channels then work fine.
Is this normal? or a problem with the cline? or the Blade?

I find if i get a bit of freezing or glitching, turning the power of the blade then the router for about 30 seconds sometimes helps. Apparently static can build up, and this helps to cure it. Heard this from a couple of sources, and i think it helps. Sometimes its server problems that causes freezing.

How fast is your internet connection and what is the loading like when you are glitching and freezing. I am on a 10mb fibre optic network good download and ping speeds but if a couple of us in the house start to download large files the picture can glitch while downloading.

It's a 10 Mb Cable connection, so I cannot see that being a problem.
The main problem is the freezing and the scrambled channel message. This happens usually when changing a channel group or if the blade is turned off standby, is this normal?

I think I have found the problem it was the cline service. A Russian cline was being used, unfortunately I was unaware of known similar issues with this cline and blade boxes.

I am considering using two cline services. From what I understand both clines can be connected at the same time. Is there any benefit having two connected? for example if one of the channels is freezing and glinching (due to a poor cline service) would the alternative cline service compensate for the freezing cline service?

My server sends me 2 clines which i enter onto the blade. Not sure if this is the norm, but im very happy with quality of service i get from him.

Tried two different providers so far both provided 2 lines ; lots of glitching with first one, tried a more expensive service and results are much better; only the occasional few second freezing issue. will continue to try different providers to see which one is the best.

Back