Scrambled channels

Kevr1965

Bought a v8s box 2 weeks ago with 3 years gift works perfect so bought my stepfather one. All was fine until yesterday now all sports channels movies etc are lost message says scrambled .

Restart the router and box. Likelihood is that your "gift" is dead. Very common with these 3 yr gift boxes. Any chance you bought off eBay? Appreciate yours might work but usually it's only a matter of time. No one ever gets 3 yrs.

Bought a v8s box 2 weeks ago with 3 years gift works perfect so bought my stepfather one. All was fine until yesterday now all sports channels movies etc are lost message says scrambled .

If you've just bought a plug and play box with a 3 year gift, which may I add will not last as mbath has said. Contact the seller and inform them of your issues and ask for a refund. Then come back here and buy a annual connection from a provider who will contact you when you request a connection in the general sat section "anyone recommend a good pay server"

Restart the router and box. Likelihood is that your "gift" is dead. Very common with these 3 yr gift boxes. Any chance you bought off eBay? Appreciate yours might work but usually it's only a matter of time. No one ever gets 3 yrs.

Yes i bought them off ebay so i presume those sellers are not to be trusted? Where is best to buy him a replacement gift?

Yes i bought them off ebay so i presume those sellers are not to be trusted? Where is best to buy him a replacement gift?

Contact the seller first and explain that your premium channels are scrambled and you may get a new connection. If not then goto the general sat section on here and post a request on the "anyone recommend a good pay server" have a read at the first post and that will stand you in good stead. Hope this helps!

Back