Scrambled channels

Hi guys,

Bought a BM5000s all worked fine yesterday, tried it this morning just showing scrambled channels? Network is showing as not connected even when switched on and off. Do I need to reload the Cline again? I uploaded via USB but I have took the USB out of the box does that make any difference? Also happened once yesterday, so when I rebooted the box and reloaded the Cline after roughly 10 mins the $ channels started to show

Any help would be much appreciated

Btw left box on through the night could that also of had any affect of the scrambled channels?

Last edited:
are you using the patched 9991 firmware with the 7day epg included as well..there seems to be some bugs with that version..!!

lloffty5 I was mate yeah so I have gone back to the firmware without it. Working fine for now. Guess I will just wait until they bring out another version of the 7day epg

What firmware did you use? I want a stable one with a decent EPG?

I used the 9991 firmware without the 7day epg. It is stable but the epg isn't the best tbh but hopefully they should be bringing more updates out on it as a few people have had problems with the 7day epg firmware

Back