Scrambled feed on BT sport

Lukus89

Anyone any ideas why? Got a h2h box with a line. All other channels I’ve looked at seem fine but the scrambled Today is like 40%.
Tried different area IDs, internet is fine, rebooted router etc

I assume you mean on cable?
you've posted in the satellite section.
do you mean btsports 1,2 or 3?
in HD or SD?

mine's playing perfect in HD and SD
have you run a scan in autobouquetsmaker?
reboot box and router then restart the softcam in softcam panel

in that case it's probably the line, has this just started today or has it happened before on any other channels?

Lines been ok for about 2 years, I can ask them though.
I’m based in Halifax, so I normally use 40961... but today I notice there’s an area for West Yorkshire which is 00001. When I pick that it doesn’t work though... does that NET id no longer work?

That's the correct netid for your area 40961 so I'd leave that in place - if it didn't work, the forum would be flooded with posts about it

Ok so get a test line to try, same thing.
What on earth could I be doing wrong?
Internet is 100 down 40 up constant never higher than 10ms ping.

Hd is going on virgin so maybe you’re area is one of the first to get knocked out
If that was true wouldn’t I get nothing rather than just a scrambled feed?

Also ITV2-4 are not showing but that comes through sly right?

Just to reinforce the point...
Sky 1 - scrambled bitty picture. Sound fine. Same for BT sport 1 HD.

Sky2 HD fine.
ITV2-4 missing.
Sky premier HD fine.

Wtf?

I’m using 40961, virgin media all systems. ABM to scan.
:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,
Ok I didn’t get it from fleabay got it on here; tried 2 test lines both same.
Today, all channels are perfect. I really want to know why this happens though, so could anyone suggest why?
As said I know it wasn’t my internet, so what else could make it shit one day fine the next?
Thanks

As said I know it wasn’t my internet, so what else could make it rubbish one day fine the next?

Most likely, it is your providers end, if it changes from day to day, if you say your internet is stable, your set up doesn't change, that is the obvious answer.

Back