Scrambling every 15 seconds

Hi. Have a blade 7000 and it keeps scrambling every 15 seconds but only on sports channels, I've tried line in a f5 and a v8s and not a problem with them, any ideas?
Thanks in advance

Hi mate, mine does that too. goes a bit blocky for half a second then comes back perfect. so frustrating!!! did you manage to sort it? any ideas would be good. i have noticed a slight stagger on bbc hd too. not as fluid as what every other channel is, just bbc hd

What i found is if you buy another line it usually counteract this i bought another line then to make double sure i bought a third 2 CCcam's and a Mgcamd at a total cost of £105 for the year and it's been flawless best thing i ever did i got feed up with that scrambled crap and blotchy pictures:)

What i found is if you buy another line it usually counteract this i bought another line then to make double sure i bought a third 2 CCcam's and a Mgcamd at a total cost of £105 for the year and it's been flawless best thing i ever did i got feed up with that scrambled crap and blotchy pictures:)

i have 1 very very good line. everything is flawless, rock solid. 19.2e perfect, 13e perfect, 1w perfect just to name a few. the issue is with the 28.2e uk. yet other people have the same provider with different box's & these are running perfect, apart from someone with a technomate f3/5. blade 5000=perfect, an old spider=perfect, so totally baffled with this box

Mine's a F3's and i have had no problems but one of my pal's as just said he's having problems with his sports channel's scrambling constantly and he's never had this problem before ill get back to you as soon as i find out more

I just put a new line in and it's been fine, the original line is ok in f5 and openbox v8s, so presume it's something to do with box ??

I posted this same problem, glitch every 15 seconds a couple of months ago, still have the problem. Hope a fix is found.

Are you guys all using the same software.? try a different software, newest is not always the best.

Surely us with the problem couldnt be using the same server lol. Nah couldnt be. My servers name begins with super.:whistling:

Back