Screen flicker H9T

Has anyone else noticed occasional screen flicker when watching football on this box, or when the screen is displaying a large block of the same colour?

My resolution is set to 1080i 50mhz but I've tried several other combinations with no success. Tried different HDMI cables, ports on the tv and made sure eco and auto dimming settings etc are turned off on the TV which has the latest firmware installed. The problem isn't apparent using other sources which is pointing me to the box. Strange thing is, some games it's not evident at all.

Running grogbuild freerange on openatv 6.2

What audio and tv settings are on box?
If you mean what are the available settings then there are too many to list.

You can change res all the way up to 2160p30 and refresh rate has the option of auto, multi 50 or 60mhz.

Audio has ac3 and dts downmix on or off and delay options.

I have video set to 1080i 50mhz as I read that is what vermin broadcast at and audio is set to the default settings which is ac3 downmix off and dtx downmix on. No delay.

It's a year old Samsung 4k TV setup with the rtings.com recommended picture settings. Latest firmware is installed too.

Issue is apparent on both SD and HD channels, but as I say is sporadic and only on this source.

I'd be interested to hear from anyone else with this box.

Back