Screen freeze

VM1024

Hi,

I have zgemma 2s box installed by a chap three months ago. Over the past month, it has this constant habit of screen freeze after 10 seconds of watching. It is very rare that the channels don't freeze but, more often than not, the screen freezes.

I can see it uses cline (pretty sure anyways). In the ccam info page, I can see an infinity89 server setup. There are three lines all with different number after the colon ":". First line is green and the other two lines are red. The green line is showing up as connected.
When I go into Softcam screen, there is a green tick against ccam.2.3.0 but not against mgcamd.1.38. although it says both mgcamd and ccam are active.

When I select Ok twice on a given channel, ECM is 0.156.

I have tried to restart ccam and (out of frustration), tried to enable mgcamd although it was pointless trying this. I cannot get hold of the person who set this box up for me initially and do not have the contact details of the service provider. I don't want to change providers as I have already paid my annual subscription up front.

Any help in resolving this would be appreciated.

Back