Scroll tabs on File List

n3w

I have a Sucmnsee image. When I go in to File List I am on the 'Recorded' tab, how do I scroll across to the 'Scheduled' tab or the 'Deleted'?
If I press Prev or Next it just plays whichever recording it is on.

Reason Im asking is i've deleted loads of stuff but Im guessing they're all still under the deleted tab (trash can??) so they're still taking all the space on my drive
Thanks

I have a Sucmnsee image. When I go in to File List I am on the 'Recorded' tab, how do I scroll across to the 'Scheduled' tab or the 'Deleted'?
If I press Prev or Next it just plays whichever recording it is on.

Reason Im asking is i've deleted loads of stuff but Im guessing they're all still under the deleted tab (trash can??) so they're still taking all the space on my drive
Thanks

Sorry, it is a WhooshBuild......

So, on the EPG the 'next' and 'prev' buttons scroll through the tabs fine, it just wont work on file list

And I have another question - All the box office channels are blank, and I cant find sports box office?
All other channels, movies etc are working correctly

Thanks

Sorry, it is a WhooshBuild......

So, on the EPG the 'next' and 'prev' buttons scroll through the tabs fine, it just wont work on file list

And I have another question - All the box office channels are blank, and I cant find sports box office?
All other channels, movies etc are working correctly

Thanks

Update......

I've found SkySpBoxOff through the laptop and then zapped to it, the only problem is that it has no channel number? If i press EPG it is showing that it comes under 'Radio'
but if I come out of it all and go to Radio on epg again it doesnt have skyspboxoff listed???? any ideas?

The tabs on the planner are purely cosmetic, they don't work.

If you need to access deleted items there should be a "trashcan" folder at the top of the file list.

If you need to access deleted items there should be a "trashcan" folder at the top of the file list.

Reactions: n3w

Thanks, that makes sense then if they're just cosmetic :)

But.... I have no 'trashcan' nothing at all. Although saying that I have FTP'd on to the box and can see just the files I can see on the box, so Im assuming when I delete they do just delete and dont go in to a trashcan (is this a setting I can set somewhere)

Also, any thoughts on the skyspboxoff having no number and appearing under Radio????

Im on a whooshbuild V5

Thanks, that makes sense then if they're just cosmetic :)

But.... I have no 'trashcan' nothing at all. Although saying that I have FTP'd on to the box and can see just the files I can see on the box, so Im assuming when I delete they do just delete and dont go in to a trashcan (is this a setting I can set somewhere)

Also, any thoughts on the skyspboxoff having no number and appearing under Radio????

Im on a whooshbuild V5

Final Update.....

SkySpBoxOff is on chan 491 as mentioned elsewhere on this forum,
seems I had a bit of a glitch and needed to reboot my box (yeah, I'll get me coat :-s )

Still, would be nice to know why I have no trashcan :)

Back