Sd card storage

tdstephen

Hi Guys,
I just bought a oneplus CE lite 3 mobile (128 gb) for my wife. She is not a heavy user, just the regular WhatsApp messages and apps for her work. I'm thinking of getting extra storage as I have migrated 64 gb from old huawei phone. Just looking for your advice re most suitable sd storage card. Any advice is welcomed. Ps Am loving this site. Very helpful

First thing you need to check is that it has a slot inside for micro sd card because not all phones have expandable storage options ok.
If you still have the paperwork with the phone it should tell you the capacity limit of external storage if this is an option.
Try and stick to the well branded option's of sd cards aswell and you wont get any problems etc.

The phone you're using should have the memory card slot shared with the sim card slot. It should take microSDXC type. I'd recommend a SanDisk branded card.

People also ask

Does Nord CE have expandable storage?

What is the expandable memory of OnePlus Nord CE 3?

images

The OnePlus Nord CE 3 5G runs OxygenOS 13.1 is based on Android 13 and packs 128GB, 256GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 1024GB).

First thing you need to check is that it has a slot inside for micro sd card because not all phones have expandable storage options ok.
If you still have the paperwork with the phone it should tell you the capacity limit of external storage if this is an option.
Try and stick to the well branded option's of sd cards aswell and you wont get any problems etc.
It can take up to 1024 gb

If not a heavy user then why buy an sd card to give more storage space.
Your wife wouldn’t benefit from the extra storage if only uses select apps most people buy as cards for the likes of mp3/mp4 videos photos ect and if dosnt do any of that save your cash!!

Back