SD channels quality

Is that from openwebif or from TV pablo?

Cant explain it as on TV screen looks worse than on my computer screen. Both cable and sat.

Trust me the SD quality on legit sly and VM boxes look good and clear.

But my crap box is much worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who knows what could be issue with box that SD quality looks worse than the original legit boxes.
Think your being a bit over fussy , your sd does not look too bad to me, although it looks a bit like iptv sd, I suppose, We should be thankful for our modern technology nowadays, I can remember myself and my siblings having to take turns at standing behind the living room tv with a metal coat hanger attached to the rf connector in order for my old lad to watch the Rockford files and my mum to watch Crossroads, oh what happy days they were, long gone and much missed days.

Box is about 4 years old.

Ye any SD channel I go on looks awful. Looks blochy, pixelated.

Tried other HDMI cables with box and TV off.

Dont think I am being fussy at all tbh. Compared SD quality with legit boxes there is a problem somewhere as SD quality on third party box should not be as awful as it is.

I see nothing wrong with your screenshot, quality is fine. That is the quality of the image that is being supplied by your line.
If the picture on the TV is much worse - unwatchable, you said - then it is either
The TV, It is new, so unlikely
The HDMI cable
The box

If you use your phone to take a photo of the TV, we could compare, but one thing is for sure, it is not your providers problem, the finger is pointing straight at you.

I gave up on thread after gold hdmi got mentioned.
There was no mention made of display settings on receiver, display settings on TV, whether it is direct or though an amp. I have a tmnano3t combo, it is fine on my display for SD services.

You have same box as me. So your SD quality is perfectly fine then?

Back