second hand box

hi , ive just got a second hand blade 7000s and put nline in using the guide provided on here , but its just saying 'disconnected' , i use a relilable server so its not his end , jusy wondering if i've missed something.

cheers

normally that either means the connection to your router is not connected properly ie Ethernet loose or wireless aerial not connected or there maybe 2 lines on the box and 1 is interfering with the other.

---------- Post Merged at 01:20 PM ----------

try unplugging everything from your box then rebooting your router and connecting everything back up

Sorry,question was for longside.DHCP needs to be on and the address fields need to filled by the router,normally.

DHCP is on , ethernet cable is ok , i've unplugged everything and rebooted , still 'disconnected'

So,are the addresses appearing in IP settings?This means there a link to the router.If that's ok and you've put the server to active then I guess you have a problem with the server or the server settings.You could always try a factory reset(backup channel list first).

Back