Series link on zgemma s2 ? is it possible to do ? Only to keep the mrs happy .......

Yes. Highlight the programme you want to record and press the blue button (autotimers) and if it's on once a week press green button twice. If it's for one of the women's programmes like Emmerdale, highlight in the epg, press the blue autotimers button, press green and untick the 'day of week' box and press green again.

I hope this all makes sense.

Just be careful of series link when I first got the box i tested it out pressed record for simpsons and it recorded 5 episode's every Friday

Another problem I found with the blue autotimer button is that if you keep the time option ticked then it starts recording an hour before the show starts and stops an hour after the show has finished. I have found nothing in the settings to say why it does this (my 'padding' settings are set to 0) and it only does this on autotimer, setting a simple one off timer is fine.

Hi guys what happens if you series link emerdale from monday to friday and we say its not on Thursday will it record the program thats on at that time or what will happen

Hi guys what happens if you series link emerdale from monday to friday and we say its not on Thursday will it record the program thats on at that time or what will happen

No. It works by searching the epg for the information that you put in. So if you say that it has to match title and time span for example, then it will record every instance of that title within the time span that you specify.

does anyone know how to delete anything in series link?

my box has been recording every episode of last of the summer wine for weeks.

Hi guys please someone help me out, when I set a series link up on coronation street for instance it only seems to record Friday's episodes?

Sucmnsee thanks so much I feel like a wally now but you've made my recording life so much easier haha thanks again
*last of the summer wine tho *

Yeh if room is close like living room to bedroom above theyre ok. But scart or worse quality picture. With a bit of repositioning you can get it interference free. But coaxial cable better if poss

Yeh if room is close like living room to bedroom above theyre ok. But scart or worse quality picture. With a bit of repositioning you can get it interference free. But coaxial cable better if poss

Thanks pal, that is what I wanted ideally but there is no aerial point in the back of the box so I was thinking of unexpensive alternatives?

Back