Series link on zgemma s2 ? is it possible to do ? Only to keep the mrs happy .......

With an rf modulator how do you change the channel in the second room

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

RF modulator and standard coaxial cable works well.

---------- Post Merged at 03:30 PM ----------

You don't. It's not a magic eye. It just outputs the same as what is on the main TV screen.

If you want to watch a 2nd channel in another room, buy another ZG or get an Android TV stick/box for about £40 and use Dream EPG (as long as you have a static IP on the ZG and a fast local network)

RF modulator and standard coaxial cable works well.

---------- Post Merged at 03:30 PM ----------

You don't. It's not a magic eye. It just outputs the same as what is on the main TV screen.

If you want to watch a 2nd channel in another room, buy another ZG or get an Android TV stick/box for about £40 and use Dream EPG (as long as you have a static IP on the ZG and a fast local network)

...or sideload KODI onto a fire tv stick for £35 and use the VUplus kodi plugin.

Just seem to find the series link records all the repeats etc so something like impractical jokers which is on more than once a day (sometimes 6 times with 2 lots of 3 episodes on a particular day) then i get many many duplicates...surely this is an element of the epg someone techie can work on as obviously sly can do it with their series link being simple and not picking up duplicates etc....

After you have set a auto timer go to timers settings from menu button. Then in auto timer menu push Ok button on the time you want to record which is on more then 1 day a week. Then push yellow button to make check each day on 2nd item pick weekdays. Push green to save it. After you add each auto timer change the day to weekdays. This seem to work for me.

Hi. I'm just considering buying a Zgemma box and was wondering from the previous thread if your setup is linked to sat or cable connections to the box or is it IPTV? I'm wanting to record without using sat or coax connection.

Back