Serviceapp warning

Hi all
tried adding the serviceapp plugin so i can add the extreme editor plugin. I get the following warning now when in the pluging section. I cannot uninstall it either because it does not show up in the plugins list

any ideas plaese?

cheers

VU DUO2 with openatv 6.1

Attachments

• warning.jpg
    warning.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 55
I managed to uninstall the serviceapp. It wasn't in the usage/gui area either. It didnt seem to load. I want to install it because i am following some instructions. why did it say that error?
Furtheremore, i want extremeeditor but I cannot see that listed in the plugins either.

Xtream editor gets sent by your provider, you install the ipk then open the xtream plugin to find your code, email this code to your provider & they should activate it for you, not sure why you got that error, possibly it didnt install correctly but service app isnt needed to run xtream

its just a pluigin so gets added to many builds but should be sent by your iptv provider along with instructions IF this is the method they use (you could also download it from the xtream webby)

Last edited:
this is my info..where do i find the driver updates for VU DUO2 running Openatv and a guide for installation please?

cheers

i found this on openatv
openatv-6.1-vuduo2-20180312_usb

this looks like the most recent image for my DUO2

Attachments

• info.jpg
    info.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Back