set up blade 7000

rulesok

Hey guys. Hoping for a little bit of help.I bought a zgemma h2 a month ago,bare box, managed to set it all up from scratch, have a live sky line and VM line and set both these up ( clines). Everything was running great until yesterday. The signal was blinking bad from previous day, after investigation with the lines which I don't think was the cause, decided to try and update open vix image on the box. Well all went wrong. Could flash the USB, tried everything and then eventually nothing on the LCD display only little red light.so the box is bricked, dead as a doedoe I presume. So now I am left with no TV to watch.
I do not want to go near another zgemma box!
So my questions are, is there an "idiots guide"to setting up from scratch like sucumncee has for zgemma?
Having a look on here, it seems they are different to set up than the zgemma.
Do they run on openvix etc?
Can you download sky skin?
And do you add Cline through filezilla like I did on zgemma?
Thanks for your time
Lee

Blade 7000s is a closed source receiver and is not Linux Enigma2 so you just patch the receiver with firmware via the usb and enter line details via the remote control or upload via USB.

Downside: No Sky Skin they do have 7 day epg but as soon as you switch the box off it goes and you have to leave it on the EPG channel for around 5 minutes to load it back up and thats everytime you switch the box off.

Far easier to work and patch but no where near as customisable as an Enigma2 box

Thanks. I'm not sure what to go for, I want one with a sky skin but having had bad experience with zgemma I'm reluctant to go fie another

Back