Set up help needed for VU+ solo2

loz488

Hi guys, I have just purchased a VU+ solo2 box flashed with vix from WOS. I have gone through the setup wizz and connected up to the the correct sat and have all channels loaded. (obviously only the FTA ones work) i have been searching for a guide on what i need to do to my box now before i can get a find someone to supply me a server but am really struggling. If anyone here could spare the time to point me in the right direction that would be great or if you know of any guides out there you could show me. Thanks in advance.

---------- Post Merged at 07:10 PM ----------

I have found a guide on here on what i need to do but it says "do not use this guide as the .ipk file is no longer needed, and also there is a bootloader with the new firmware.
can anyone point me in the right direction please?
Just to confirm that i have set up the box and currently have the FTA channels working, Just need to know the next steps i need before i can get a server. Thanks

I see that the gang are helping you out, so I won't be answering your PM. For further reference, the open forum is the place for questions. Take your time and all will get sorted.

Back