Setanta Ireland

dave32007

Hi guys, I've just noticed on the zgemma I can't seem to find setanta sports and setanta Ireland, I know my server subscribes to them as they were on my blade box. Is it because ive set my region to central midlands? Is there no way of getting setanta on the central midlands bouquet? I've scrolled through all channels and can't find it anywhere. Any help much appreciated as ever.

Make sure RoI is enabled in your providers and then rescan and reboot. It will then be in 2nd set of sports, as Mr Shades said

I only have one "sports" bouquet unless your referring to "sky sports interactive" bouquet but that doesn't have setnata in either, I'm using sucmnsee's latest image.

---------- Post Merged at 08:01 PM ----------

Sorry snapper, just seen your post I'll try that now

---------- Post Merged at 08:22 PM ----------

All sorted, Thanks for your help snapper and Mrshades! I just assumed if I left rebublic of Ireland set to on I wouldn't get bbc and itv etc in my own region, oh well live and learn haha

if you have his latest backup menu, setup, service searching, autobouquetsmarker, configure and change include not indexed channels to yes then in providers you can disable roi and start scan you should now have setanta in the sports bouquet

I've got sucmnsee and at the end of the epg list there are two hd channels lists, i found setanta hd in the second list

Back