Setting up a slave cable box.

Does this work tho? I'm sure i tried this pre Vix 5.0.013 and couldn't get it working.
Come to think of it I don't think fallback was available.
I've been using it on the past 2 versions of Vix,
teamed up with channel importer it does a great job,

Channels Importer from system plugins on ATV. It Will also use all bouquets from master box and remove other bouquets I think.

I dont think it removes other bouquets,
as I only set mine to import manually,
and when I reboot all my original bouquets are still there,
I'll try it and see if it changes my fav bouquet when its activated.

Channels Importer from system plugins on ATV. It Will also use all bouquets from master box and remove other bouquets I think.

just checked,
yes,
channels importer does indeed over-ride any bouquets you have on the slave box,
I added a couple of random channels into my fav bouquet, when importer is activated they disappear and it reverts to what is on the primary box,
both my favs bouquets are the same, so I've never noticed before, the only difference I have on my 2 boxes is the master box has cable, so when I import I simply get an extra set of bouquets,

Final bit if anyone needs it.

To get rid of the german bouquets go into etc / enigma 2 and delete the existing bouquets using filezilla, as suggested by Willo3092.

Note there are three files in there too, don't delete them,
make sure it's just the bouquets,
or your box will go back to the start up wizard after a reboot
and you will be back to square one :grin::grin::grin:

Reboot the box.

Go to remote channel stream convertor, enter the i.p of the master box and import the bouquets.

I didn't need to use the channel importer plugin.

Job Done !!!

Thanks to everyone for all the help :(y)::(y)::(y)::(y)::(y):

Last edited:

Job Done !!!

Thanks to everyone for all the help :(y)::(y)::(y)::(y)::(y):

It was an absolute pleasure to be involved in a thread that wasn't about IPTV for a change!
Nice to start doing a bit of faffing again.
I've set my Vu+ Uno 4K up as a master for 2 slave receivers and also using it to record all our (her) TV shows to the NAS so we can watch them from any box.
I wasn't really using the Vu+ before but I'm flogging the ass off it now ;):(y):

Back