Setting up black hole

Moving on from issues, I have changed image to black hole

but wow, it's way more complexed than vix to set up,

has as anyone come across a dummies guide

i need to add soft cam plugins

set up ABM

just for starters and probably loads more.

I have openatv 5.2 FOR VU+ SOLO2 on mine tried vix not as good in sum respects use zgemma bare bones open atv guide by KIDDA C PLUS THE SLY V3 SKIN WORKS CLOSE ENOUGH TO SKY BOX
RON

I put on ATV last night but could not complete the setup. Can you please post a link for KIDDA C guide please

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have openatv 5.2 FOR VU+ SOLO2 on mine tried vix not as good in sum respects use zgemma bare bones open atv guide by KIDDA C PLUS THE SLY V3 SKIN WORKS CLOSE ENOUGH TO SKY BOX
RON
Hi there do you have the back up image for Open ATV 5.2 or 5.3. Wooshman has real good one for Zgemma box it also now come with USB cline update.

I am using Vix and as you mention it's not as great any my help is appreciated.

hi me_me if I have time I will try and post my image all you have to do then is ftp your line to usr/keys mine is set for nline newcamd file and delet the auto timers for recordings the image is for vu+solo2

ron

hi unable to upload backup image 88mb zipped but guide enclosed plus files req ftp to var/vol/tmp

although zgemma setup still openatv you can still use woosh setup guide just the image that specific to the box

if u get stuck will try to help their is na few settings you will have to change in epg setting after you install slyk skin

Attachments

• Zgemma-openatv-setup-guide.pdf
    799.2 KB · Views: 1,563
  • enigma2-plugin-skins-slyk1hd_3.008-20160210_all.ipk.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 34
  • enigma2-plugin-softcams-cccam-2.3.0_2.3.0-r1_mipsel.ipk.zip
    493.3 KB · Views: 23
  • enigma2-plugin-softcams-mgcamd-1.38_1.38-r1_mipsel.ipk.zip
    333.9 KB · Views: 27
  • mg cam files.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Many thanks
please upload image when you are free.

BR

---------- Post Merged at 09:29 PM ----------

hi me_me if I have time I will try and post my image all you have to do then is ftp your line to usr/keys mine is set for nline newcamd file and delet the auto timers for recordings the image is for vu+solo2

ron
Many thanks

Please post when free

BR

hi cant upload image to big you can download image from openatv nightly one its not that hard to set up with the addons I posted above

ron

hi cant upload image to big you can download image from openatv nightly one its not that hard to set up with the addons I posted above

ron

Hi Ron,

many thanks for all your help so far. I have successfully loaded Open ATV now I have few queries hope you don't mind.

- My receiver is taking too long to boot is this normal.
- while setting up I have deleted all languages now I only have English US can I add UK too?
- does Open ATV has TSMedia or its IPTV ?
- I am not too familiar with Kudi so and guide or help will be much appreciated.
- I have downloaded latest image what about future updates can I do it only or its same I need to manually download?

Please bear with I am very new to all this.

once you load the image if you have internal or external hdd initialize it then reboot then setup swap file info then plugins swap manager restart before you do anything else then menu epg settings change from internal memory to hdd
English uk
from plugins download cashflush autobouquets 1.0+git111 iptv player xmltvimport 1.0+git23
update manualy every couple of days menu/info/softwear update

if you look at previous post 6 downnload the files here their is also setup guide
unzip softcams sky skin ftp to var/vol temp then from softwear manager install extensions tick them press green button
mgcamd ftp to usr/ keys when transferring only the file not folder
ron

Last edited:

ron

Hi Ron,

many thanks for all your help so far. I have successfully loaded Open ATV now I have few queries hope you don't mind.

- while setting up I have deleted all languages now I only have English US can I add UK too?
- I am not too familiar with Kudi so and guide or help will be much appreciated.
- I have downloaded latest image what about future updates can I do it only or its same I need to manually download?

loaded new image just follow instructions

ron

Hi Ron,

loaded new image just follow instructions

Hi Ron,

Many thanks all done now I have 2 issues.

my EPG is not loading automatically I have CrossEPG and source is OpenATV UK, am I missing something is it to do with timing as my box is usually turn off in morning.

Also when I do online update what option I should select so I have my line and all settings yesterday I selected wrong one and had to load everything again.

ok for updates menu/info panel /software manager/software update

crossepg don't work well with openatv unless 6.1 & locked so it dont update would uninstall plugin then download from plugin xmltvimport update rytec providers /select rytec uk xmltv then download epg

just leave box in standby and should update automatically at time set

ron

Back