Setting up box

apl

hi I have bought a box & a line for an uncle as a thank you for minding my pouch. I have set a few of these boxes up now but by no means am I a expert, so I would like to know would it be possible for me to set it up in my home to make sure it works & test it out . For instance when installing the line on ftp you have to add your IP address would this make any difference?

I've set many boxes up at mine and then taken them or given them to another home. As long as the line is only being used on the one box then you shouldn't have a problem, IP's change it's not normally an issue.

Reactions: apl
Also I'm trying alter the picture so it fits the screen but can't find anything in menu.

user interface you use the left or right buttons to move picture left,right,up and down so that it fits correctly and save

Menu/setup/Usage &GUI/extended GUI/OSD position Is what you are looking for, judging by how I read your question.

but remember
setting up screen position for your TV may not be correct for the TV it is going to be used on

Back