Setting up dual virmin and sly

NoxNosh

I recently brought a H5 but I'm unsure how to set it up with sly and virmin.
I would appreciate some pointers from someone who has setup their own box

Thank you! Is there any chance I can access the download folder? I'm being denied access since I'm a new member

I have another question: The H5 box is advertised as a "DVB S2 + DVB T2/C Two Tuner Combo Receiver", which I assume means that it is capable of receiving signals from both Sat and Cable. However the back of the box only has one slot for the wire (either sat/cable) so if the plug in the sat wire I can't have the cable wire in at the same time.

How do I set up this box with both cable and sat lines in order to record from one and watch from the other?

The cable tuner should be like an aerial input then you should use an rf adapter for the cable connection take a pic of the back of the box

hi folks

i'm still unclear how to set this box up vm and sly? i've read the guide but it doesn't seem to help me (maybe i'm being numb). i used dsayers image on my h2h which gives one set of bouquets, replacing the SD channels with HD where available. i couldn't see anything about that in the guide and from memory, you have to find each individual channel and add it to the relevant bouquet?

if someone can give a but more advice on how to set this box up for both, i'd appreciate it

thanks

hi folks

i'm still unclear how to set this box up vm and sly? i've read the guide but it doesn't seem to help me (maybe i'm being numb). i used dsayers image on my h2h which gives one set of bouquets, replacing the SD channels with HD where available. i couldn't see anything about that in the guide and from memory, you have to find each individual channel and add it to the relevant bouquet?

if someone can give a but more advice on how to set this box up for both, i'd appreciate it

thanks

I also need help in setting the H5 with virgin and sky?

Back