Cable Setting up H2H Zgemma HELP

B13NNF

Hi all, newbie here. Would like some advice please, I've tried setting up my H2H today and followed all the instructions regarding the NETID adding to the tuner B and in the autobouqetes section and I know the NETID is correct as I got it from my live Virign TiVo box. However when I reboot all the screens are black apart from channels 1-5 in SD. Anyone any ideas?

Thanks in advance

1.what line are you using ?
2.What image are you using?
3.What cam are you using?

Try to give as much information as you can

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
**Whatever you do, don't reflash your box yet until you've taken the line/gift off it**

Right, so you didn't flash your image yourself I'm guessing?
Where did you get the box from - and did it come with a line/gift or did you buy one yourself?

You can find out what cam you're running by pressing red when you're watching any TV channel. Then go down to Softcam Panel - your cam should be listed under CAM1 or CAM2.

Just need to check, but have you also connected the box to your modem/router? As it also needs an internet connection to get the decryption keys.

Next step will be to use an FTP program to have a look at the files on your box and try to take off the line/gift so you have a copy of it.

Thanks for your reply

Yes I got it via somebody else with a 24month gift.

Cam1 is showing mgcamd_1.38r1

Network is connected and showing green on the Zgemma network setting

It's connected via Netgear powerline adapters and I have tried it connected directly to the router

Last edited:
Back