Setting up h7c with oscam

cannot find Oscam file on downloadable plugins. I’m trying in very simple terms trying to get the Oscam cam on my box so I can add line etc. So far failing miserably . I’m running open atv by the way , any simple help much appreciated

if running plain openatv and not woosh/grog, you need to add softcams by using the universal softcam feed in downloads section
if there's already softcams in downloadable plugins, scroll down to oscam softcam and install it

After you've downloaded oscam from feeds oscam folder should be in usr/keys. Use willows oscam guide to create the oscam.server file.

if running plain openatv and not woosh/grog, you need to add softcams by using the universal softcam feed in downloads section
if there's already softcams in downloadable plugins, scroll down to oscam softcam and install it
cheers Pablo I got the universal one on a ipk file and now on my box but which one do I used.....1.2 911353 1.2 11397 1.2 atv emu 11353

Cheers guys got it working , just now need to know why my epg looks like this I have a vm skin on but my epg looks like this

that's not a VM skin, it looks like plain openatv skin
Also you've not downloaded the epg data
press green>epgimporter
press blue
scroll up to Rytec UK Sat/Virgin XMLTV and put ticks in the 6 boxes that open up
press green to save
press yellow to DL epg data

Back