Setting up to receive Sirius 4 satellite on Zgemma H2s

igiz

Hello all,

I have recently bought zgemma h2s box , slapped on the wooshbuild onto it and it seems to work a treat.
However I am now trying to setup for Viasat Baltic which seems to be serviced on Sirius 4 satellite.
I know that the dish is pointing at the correct direction because I had another tuner setup to work with Viasat Baltic and it has not been messed around since.
There is a signal coming from the cable too.
The problem seems to be that Sirius 4 is not on the satellite list on Zgemma H2S (Wooshbuild 4.1 with Slyk 1 skin). I have tried to manually set up the polarization and long/lat and then doing a scan , but it always seems to pick up UK channels (MTV , VH1 etc).
I am a complete newb to this scene , so help is much appreciated :)

Edit:

So I just realised that Sirius 4 has been renamed to Astra 4A (the old tuner still shows it as Sirius).

I have set it up to point to 4.8E C-band Astra 4A. However I am still unable to find the channels , is there something additional I have to do?

Last edited:
Hello all,

I have recently bought zgemma h2s box , slapped on the wooshbuild onto it and it seems to work a treat.
However I am now trying to setup for Viasat Baltic which seems to be serviced on Sirius 4 satellite.
I know that the dish is pointing at the correct direction because I had another tuner setup to work with Viasat Baltic and it has not been messed around since.
There is a signal coming from the cable too.
The problem seems to be that Sirius 4 is not on the satellite list on Zgemma H2S (Wooshbuild 4.1 with Slyk 1 skin). I have tried to manually set up the polarization and long/lat and then doing a scan , but it always seems to pick up UK channels (MTV , VH1 etc).
I am a complete newb to this scene , so help is much appreciated :)

Edit:

So I just realised that Sirius 4 has been renamed to Astra 4A (the old tuner still shows it as Sirius).

I have set it up to point to 4.8E C-band Astra 4A. However I am still unable to find the channels , is there something additional I have to do?

hi. i am no expert but i think you should be using KU band and not C band..........

Back