Setting up VU Solo SE for Virmin MediA UK

hi guys, hoping someone can help me out here going crazy with this issue...

So I have a VU Solo SE box with a single cable tuner running latest version of Openvix which I've flashed onto the box and gone through the initial set up screens. The issue I got is that I cannot get the net id of my area (Kenton, London) which should be 41047 to come up in the ABM providers section. As I scroll through it had 41046 and 41048 as selectable providers, but not the exact one for my area. I've setup the tuner as part of the setup of the box and input 41047 as the net id and 6952 as the symbol rate when setting it up and followed the E2 setup guide by bees but for some reason in ABM I can't get my exact area network id to show. So no channels are coming up when I try to run the scan.

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this please?

it's a bit of strange one unless they've changed it as I know years ago it would be 41047 - Lewisham. Unless it comes under 40979 or 41041

on the non abm scan enter this data on a manual scan and see
Kenton Ex C&W 41047 666.750 6.952 and qams 64 and 256

try setting netid on all 00000 for abm?

on the non abm scan enter this data on a manual scan and see
Kenton Ex C&W 41047 666.750 6.952 and qams 64 and 256

try setting netid on all 00000 for abm?

Yeah I just cannot get the correct net id for my area, have looked on multiple lists on the internet, for my area Kenton they show either as 41047 or 41069, but none of them work and keep getting error message when running ABM saying Tune failed fatal.

Will try again tomorrow based on cactikids advice, have now swapped the tuner and put my old satellite tuner back into the box so at least I can watch some channels lol.

Back