Setup Help Required - BM 5000s

sirgaz36

Hi just bought a blade5000s plugged it in put sky dish to aerial input and plugged my virgin Ethernet cable in the back followed instructions uploaded the 2 files still no good help anyone :-(

I dunno if my virgin ariel of old sky dish goes in please help

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't double post to bump a questions

Go real the blade part of the site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please don't double post to bump a questions

Go real the blade part of the site

If you know the answer, help, if not leave the moderation to the mod/admin team, thanks.

@OP, why not describe a bit more what the problem actually is? what have you done and what is or isn't happening? What tutorial did you follow, etc.?

Moved to Blade section

Last edited:
Cheers w

Yeah I thought sat man was being a bit harsh maybe he needs to stop ************** well I think I'm getting bit closer to solve problem

I downloaded the firmware from here stuck that on a USB stick but now learning of card sharing so all I need now is to get that sorted and then all should work I had my virgin media cable plugged into it but now been told my old sky dish connecter should go in the input then connect my box to my router so think on path appreciate the politeness

Last edited by a moderator:
So, if you have it set up correctly so far, you should have all the FTA channels, right?

If you want to request a server, post in here>>> http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...5-anyone-recommend-good-cccam-pay-server.html an d various people will contact you by PM to tell you details of their server. Just a word of warning, always get a test line, so you can see how good quality it is, then for me, buy a 1 month sub, if it works well over that period, then buy for a longer period - 3 or 6 months, or whatever suits you

Yeah got all the free to air, all I can say is thank you W your a gent sat man is a clown and on my way now
cheers
Gaz

Hi guys i have a blade media 5000s really not a tech guy infact im newer than a newbie got it yesterday im after getting a few more channels the the free to air.... so far i have....
bought blade media 5000s sat unit.
pluged aeriel in and power i am now struggling on getting a card5h4R3 and how i go about inputting them settings is there anyone in the world who can help advise me?
Gaz

While I don't have one of these (In fact, never seen one), there is a thread about setting up the blade, it is located here 》》 http://www.techkings.org/showthread.php?p=301609

I'm also going to change the title of your thread so people know what it is about and are more likely to pop in to see if they can help you.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Just re-read your post, I couldn't understand "card5h4R3" I thought this was a process that was necessary for Blades. ~I now kinda see you meant cardshare. in Bees tutorial above, he explains how to input it into the box, if you want info as to how to go about getting a server, just post back.

Last edited:
Back