Setup help

bmot88

got my edision mini os flashed with open vix
fallen at the first hurdle got these West Yorkshire 1, 40961 539000 6952

On the bit where you select provided only one west Yorkshire shows so fails to read data when I try the leeds ones (Halifax Based) it finds channels but says tune failed on the channels

Anyone help

West Yorkshire TW 40961 539.000 6.952
West Yorkshire NTL 00001 755.000 6.887

^^ Lifted those from the cable netid's thread. I'm Manchester which has 3 so either you go 1 by 1 to see which works or you find out off someone who has vm tv in your area. In the settings on vm it will tell you which netid.

got my edision mini os flashed with open vix
fallen at the first hurdle got these West Yorkshire 1, 40961 539000 6952

On the bit where you select provided only one west Yorkshire shows so fails to read data when I try the leeds ones (Halifax Based) it finds channels but says tune failed on the channels

Anyone help

when you say only 1 shows, this is just the first, if you use the right arrow the next one will be 00002 Gla and so on until you find your net id

someone as put on another to leave netid as 00000 is this right also 40961 works fine if I scan manualy all channels working so not a signal issue. so it is definetley that one but need it in the abm to sort the channels

unable to find a Yorkshire 40961 on the ID part in the abm. In tuner config
Also what do I eneter for scan additional sr

I would go to ABM --> Delete All Bouquets. Then in abm sources just rifle through each till you find any for Yorkshire and then start a scan and see.

I put net id to 00000
Changed the scan additional back to 00000
Then in abm just scanned Barnsley 40961 all worked fine thanks

Back